Church of St Pierre de Tourgéville
The Church: it is dedicated to Saint Pierre with Saint Anne as its patron saint. Surrounded by the cemetery, it has been built in a variety of styles: the chancel dates back to the 12th and 13th centuries, the nave has features of the Gothic flamboyance of the 14th and 15th centuries, the doorway, as with some other churches in the region, seems to have been renovated: the shell of the building has been restored, new bays have been built and the main facade has been transformed. On one of the facade stones is engraved the date 1751. The roof structure is hidden by vaults covered in panelling.
Several restorations were carried out at the end of the 19th century.
Worship: Mass at 11am on Sundays of Esater andd during July & August.